Terms & Condition
By accessing, downloading or using these Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
You are requested to carefully read these Terms from time to time before using the Platform or participating in a contest. You should check these Terms periodically for changes. Users acknowledge and accept that they may be subject to receiving periodic communications, in relation to their obligation to comply with the terms. Your continued use of the Platform and the Services shall be deemed to be effective and valid consent.
- You hereby represent that you have attained the age of majority to access the Services and the Platform. You will not in any manner use our Services or Platform, if you are not of at least 18 years of age.
- The games on the Platform, which can be played for real money, are open only to Indian residents except the residents of states of Assam, Odisha, Nagaland, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana (hereinafter “Prohibited States” which for the purpose of these terms will mean states which have prohibited playing games of skill for real money, either by way of legislation, or as per judicial precedents). This list of Prohibited States may change from time to time; you are advised to peruse the terms from time to time to apprise yourselves of the updated list. Ludo Mine does not offer poker for stakes within the territory of Gujarat. Ludo Mine does not offer poker or rummy for stakes within the territory of Tamil Nadu. Users are permitted to access the free to play versions of all games, if they are so made available on Ludo Mine, regardless of their state of residence.
- If you are residing and/or accessing the Platform from any region/state/country where a contest for stakes is prohibited or restricted by law or other reasons, then you are prohibited from registering and participating in the said contest. You must comply with the laws that apply to you.
- In case you participate in the contest by misrepresentation, we in our sole discretion may disqualify you at any stage of the process, withhold any prize that you may have won and take legal action against you. If you are found or suspected to be defrauding the systems of the Platform in any manner then you will be debarred from participating in contest(s) and we may take legal action against you.
- Employees of Ludo Mine, its respective holding, subsidiaries, associate companies, and third-party service providers who have been engaged by Ludo Mine for the development, promotion, administration or execution of contest(s), and their family/household members are ineligible to participate in the contests hosted on the Platform.
- Ludo Mine reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue or terminate a contest at any stage without prior notice and without any liability whatsoever to you.
- In any contest on the Platform, which is being played for money, in case of a draw/tie, the final decision would be that of Ludo Mine, and you will not be entitled to any refunds in such a situation.
- Ludo Mine gives its users a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-exclusive, and revocable limited license to use the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling the personal and private usage of the Services by Users, as provided by Ludo Mine, in accordance with these Terms. Ludo Mine may, at its own discretion, cease totally or partially, and/or permanently or temporarily restrict the provision of the Services or Users accounts without prior notice or communication to the Users.
- Each game available on the Platform will be governed by the specific set of rules which are featured against each game, and we urge you to peruse the same before accessing them.
- Any charges incurred by the Users for accessing the Services, including but not limited to internet connection and/or mobile or data charges, remain the full responsibility of the Users.
- The content made available through the Services is provided on an “AS IS” basis. We do not make any representations, warranties, or guarantees, in relation to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of any content made available on the Platform. The Users acknowledge the sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from their use or reliance of any content.
- You agree not to: circumvent, remove, degrade, deactivate, or thwart any of the contents of our Services; use any robot, spider, scraper, or other means to access our Service. You also agree not to decompile, reverse engineer, and disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through our Service. You agree to not threaten, coerce, defame, harass, bully, offend, or engage in offensive communication with us, our employees, or our service partners. Additionally, you agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of our Service. If you engage in any conduct that violates these Terms, or otherwise engage in any illegal or fraudulent use of our Services, we may restrict or terminate your use of the Services, and block, restrict, or forfeit any amounts, prizes, or privileges that you may have received on the Platform, or that have otherwise been given to you. We may also seek refunds and take legal action against you.
- You must register with our Platform to be able to avail our Services and may be required to provide such necessary details and identification proof/s for us to create a valid and accurate profile for your use. As you may also avail the Services to play for real money, any withdrawals made by you will be subject to any KYC considerations that are mandated in law.
- A User may be able to register or operate up to two User accounts with Ludo Mine. If Ludo Mine is made aware that a User has registered more than two User accounts with Ludo Mine, or is using multiple mobile numbers to play on the Platform, it may restrict your use of the Services, and block, restrict, or forfeit any amounts, prizes, or privileges that you may have received on the Platform, or that have otherwise been given to you.
- Users are responsible for safeguarding their access to the Services and follow the general internet etiquettes that must be adhered to. Ludo Mine will not be responsible for any loss that Users may suffer because of any unauthorized access granted to their accounts and/or use of the Services, and Ludo Mine accepts no responsibility for any losses or harm resulting from such unauthorized use, whether fraudulently or otherwise.
- In the event any user breaches, or Ludo Mine reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms, or has illegally or improperly used Services, Ludo Mine may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the user, restrict, suspend or terminate such user's account and their access to all or any part of Services, and take such legal action as may be necessary.
- Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts at the end of each session. Ludo Mine will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the User fails to comply with these requirements.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use the Services for any of the following.
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication and to exercise due caution and discretion in the use of Ludo Mine;
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on Ludo Mine without the express written consent of Ludo Mine;
- To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of Ludo Mine, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User's affiliation with a person or entity;
- To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Ludo Mine or to manipulate User's presence on Ludo Mine(s);
- To publish information that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement violence or disturb the maintenance of public order or the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- To publish information that is an invasion of another’s privacy, their bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libelous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
- To engage in any illegal activities. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the purpose of that particular Forum.
- In the event where the username is not appropriate, Ludo Mine reserves the right to disallow use of such name.
- Users must please review and familiarize themselves with Ludo Mine’s Responsible Gaming Policy, available at www.Ludo Minegames.com/responsible-gaming-policy, and undertake to access the Platform and our Services in compliance with this Policy.
Games of Skill
- The games hosted on the Platform, and made available to you, are all games of skill. While each game may feature a different level of skill element, and the threshold may vary, each game will be governed by the skill set you demonstrate to play and achieve the outcome. Games of Skills under the laws of the country, are allowed to be played for real money, barring certain prohibitions, restricted across certain states, where we disallow you from accessing our Services, either in part or in full.
- Supreme Court of India in the case of State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153) has defined Games of Skill in this manner: “A game of skill, on the other hand- although the element of chance necessarily cannot be eliminated is one in which success depends principally upon the superior knowledge, training attention, experience and adroitness of the player. Golf, chess and even Rummy are considered to be games of skill. The Courts have reasoned that there are few games, if any, which consists purely of chance or skill, and as such games of chance is one in which the element of chance predominates over the element of skill, and a game of skill is one in which the element of skill predominates over the element of chance. It is the dominant element – “skill” or “chance” – which determines the character of the game”.
Contests, Deals, Levels and In App purchases
- Ludo Mine may conduct promotions, including, without limitation, contests, consolation prizes, level redemptions. Each promotion may have additional Terms and rules that may be applicable, which will be posted or otherwise made available to you, and for purposes of each of these activities, will be deemed to be incorporated into and form a part of these Terms and will be binding on you.
- Tier Levels - Ludo Mine may classify its Users into different Tier/Profile levels as per its discretion and a proprietary algorithm that factors in multiple variables relating to the activity of the users, viz. Number of games played, performance within those games etc. Such Levels have no monetary value and do not constitute currency or property of any type.
- Certain parts of the Services may be available to you, only upon payment of a participation amount.
- Ludo Mine reserves the absolute right to determine (i) the format of any contest; (ii) prizes structure; (iii) selection of winners; and, (iv) manner of disbursal of rewards, gifts and deal redemptions.
- Ludo Mine makes no assurance and will have no liability with respect to the quality of the product(s), rewards, gifts, deal redemptions,, logistics and handling procedures, or unforeseen costs or unfavorable constraints that may surface when a User claims rewards.
- If Ludo Mine charges its Users a Platform Fee for its Services, Ludo Mine may, repay such Platform Fee if there is any negligence or deficiency on the part of Ludo Mine or deliberate breach of these Terms, but not if a User’s account is suspended or removed on account of:
- Any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and Conditions; or,
- Any circumstances beyond Ludo Mine’s reasonable control.
Third Party Sites, Services and Products
- Ludo Mine may contain links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Ludo Mine of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available on such websites or resources. Users' use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by the sites. Ludo Mine does not exercise control over any Internet sites apart from Ludo Mine and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third-party Internet site.
- Users’ interactions with such third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. Users’ interactions with such third parties will be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User acknowledges sole responsibility for and assumes all risk arising from its use of such websites or resources.
- Users acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to the Services, are owned by or licensed to Ludo Mine.
- By submitting any content on or through the Services, you grant Ludo Mine a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, distribute and make derivative works of such content in any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed.
- Users must not copy, distribute, make available to the public or create any derivative work from any content made available on the Platform and/or to any other User. Ludo Mine respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If users or any third party believe that their content has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement, they will provide Ludo Mine with the following information: (i) identification of the protected work claimed to have been infringed; (ii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the location of the material; (iii) contact information, including address, telephone number, and an email address; (iv) a statement that such User or third party have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (v) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that such User or third party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and, (vi) by way of writing countersigned, or if via e-mail with a valid electronic signature.
- All rights, title, and interest in and to the Services, remain Ludo Mine’s exclusive property, and/or of its licensors. Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Nothing in the Terms gives Users any right to use the Ludo Mine name or any of the Ludo Mine trademarks, logos, domain names, properties and other distinctive brand features, without Ludo Mine’s prior written consent.
Tax & TDS Policy
- Any tax/levies/duty etc., as applicable, will be paid by the user of the Services.
- Ludo Mine is required to deduct tax at source, i.e., TDS, on the net winnings of a user, each time a user withdraws net winnings into their bank account, and/or upon the balances maintained in a user account at the end of a financial year. Ludo Mine is required to do so as provided under Section 194BA of the Income Tax Act, 1961. The rate of such TDS will be as prescribed under the Finance Act of the respective financial year.
- Ludo Mine deducts TDS on net winnings as per applicable law. whether in cash or in kind or partly in cash or partly in kind, of a user. The value of TDS deducted will be irrespective of the mode of payment.
- A User must provide his valid PAN so that Ludo Mine can file TDS deducted accordingly. The same PAN details will be used by Ludo Mine for filling the quarterly TDS return under Section 200(3) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- In the event that the PAN is not furnished by the User, we will be liable to deduct TDS at the rate of 30%, or at such prevailing rates that may otherwise be prescribed under applicable law. Furthermore, the User may not be allowed to credit/ withdraw any amounts to their account, unless such User has submitted their PAN with Ludo Mine.
- If a User provides erroneous, incorrect PAN details, the User will be deemed to have not provided their PAN at all.
- Any prize distributed in kind to the user will also be treated as an instance of withdrawal for the purposes of applicability and calculation of TDS.
- TDS has to be paid within 24 hours. Kindly provide Ludo Mine a time period of 15 working days to deliver your prize.
- To claim your winning product, if TDS is applicable (as per Section 194BA read with Section 115BBJ of the Income Tax Act, 1961) on your winning, winner gets 24 hours' time to pay TDS from the time of winning to claim their prize. If a user fails to pay TDS within 24 hours his/her winning will be considered as expired.
- Ludo Mine’s TDS policy is based on Applicable Law. Ludo Mine reserves its rights to modify/ change/ amend the TDS policy in case of change in TDS provisions under Applicable law and apply TDS provisions applicable at the relevant time.
- In respect of any transactions entered into on the Platform, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of Contest(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
- The pre-designated amount Users pay to participate in the Contest(s) is inclusive of the pre-designated Platform Fee (when applicable) charged by Ludo Mine for access to the Services and pre-determined participant’s contribution towards prize money pool.
- Subject to these Terms, all amounts collected from the User are held, until determination of the Winners and distribution of prizes. Ludo Mine receives only its share of the Platform Fees, subject to applicability.
- The User may participate in a Contest wherein the User must contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the Prize Money Pool of such Contest, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the Contest after the completion of the Contest as per its terms and conditions. Ludo Mine has no right or interest in this Prize Money Pool, and only acts as an intermediary engaged in collecting and distributing the Prize Money Pool in accordance with the Contest terms and conditions. The amount paid-in by the User towards the Prize Money Pool is debited from the User’s account balance.
- Users availing the Services are provided with three categories of accounts for processing and reconciliation of payments: (i) ‘Unplayed’ Account, (ii) ‘Winnings’ Account, and (iii) ‘Bonus’ Account. Amounts available within these categories of Accounts may not be transferred to another category, or to any third party Accounts.
- User's winnings can be credited in any wallet sub-section (Unplayed, Bonus, Winnings) in any proportion at Ludo Mine’s sole discretion. Amounts remitted by Users through designated payment gateway are credited to a User’s Unplayed Account.
- Each time a User participates in any contest on Ludo Mine platform, the pre-designated amount is debited in the first instance, from the User’s Unplayed Account, and thereafter, any remaining amount is debited from the User’s Winning Account.
- In case there is any amount remaining to be paid by the User in relation to such User’s participation in any match(s) or Contest(s), the User is directed to the designated payment gateway to make such payment. In case any amount added by the User through such payment gateway exceeds the pre-designated amount, such excess amount will be transferred to the User’s Unplayed Account and will be available for use in participation in any match(s) or Contest(s) or for withdrawal in accordance with these Terms.
- Debits from the Unplayed Account to enable a User’s participation in a Contest are made in order of the date of credit of amounts in the Unplayed Account, and accordingly amounts credited into the Unplayed Account earlier in time are debited first.
- A User is permitted to withdraw any amounts credited into such User's Unplayed Account for any reason whatsoever by contacting Ludo Mine Customer Support. All amounts credited to a User's Unplayed Account must be utilized within 60 days of credit. If any unutilized amount lies in the Unplayed Account after the completion of 60 days from the date of credit of such amount, Ludo Mine reserves the right to forfeit such unutilized amount, without liability or obligation to pay any compensation to the User. Users may compulsorily be required to provide valid photo identification and address proof documents for proof of identity and address in order for Ludo Mine to process the withdrawal request. The name mentioned on the User's photo identification document should correspond with the name, if provided by the User at the time of registration on the Platform or otherwise within the Profile section on the Platform, as well as the name and address existing in the records of the User's bank account as provided to Ludo Mine. If no bank account has been registered by the User against such User's account with Ludo Mine, or the User has not verified his/her User account with Ludo Mine, to Ludo Mine’s satisfaction, and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Ludo Mine will provide such User with a notification to the User's email address as maintained in Ludo Mine’s records at least 30 days prior to the request date, and in case the User fails to register a bank account with his/her User Account and/or to verify his/her User Account by the request date, Ludo Mine will be entitled to forfeit any amounts subject to transfer. Failure to provide Ludo Mine with a valid bank account or valid identification documents (to Ludo Mine’s satisfaction) may result in the forfeiture of any amounts subject to transfer in accordance with this clause.
- Withdrawal of monies from the Unplayed Account, may, therefore, only be allowed subject to the following the following process - PAN submission, Aadhaar verification, geolocation verification (as no withdrawal can happen outside the country), the withdrawal bank being that of the same person as per the verified documents. Withdrawal will be subject to processing fees and applicable deductions. Furthermore, any bonuses that may have been given as offers would be forfeited or adjusted at the time of withdrawal. Additionally, withdrawals from the Unplayed Account will be subject to a processing fee charged at 30% of the amount intended to be withdrawn.
- ithdrawal of any amount standing to the User's credit in the Winnings Account may be made by way of a self-serve withdrawal request from within the Platform, but the amount will be forfeited upon completion of 60 days from the date of credit of such amount in the User's Winnings Account or upon completion of 60 days of inactivity, without liability or obligation to pay any compensation to the User. To facilitate withdrawals, Ludo Mine may charge Users a processing fee at a rate determined by it in its sole discretion, which may vary for different Users. The applicable processing fee at the time of withdrawal is displayed on the withdrawal interface on the Platform at all times.
- Further, in order to conduct promotional activities, Ludo Mine may gratuitously issue Bonus points (Called as Cash Bonus) to the User for the purpose of participation in any Contest(s) and no User will be permitted to transfer or request the transfer of any amount in to the Cash Bonus. The usage of any points issued will be subject to the limitations and restrictions, including without limitation, restrictions as to time within which such points must be used, as applied by Ludo Mine and as may be notified to the User at the time of issue of such amount. The issue of any points to the user is subject to Ludo Mine’s sole discretion and cannot be demanded by any User as a matter of right. The issue of any such amount by Ludo Mine on any day will not entitle the user to demand the issuance of such amount at any subsequent period in time nor create an expectation of recurring issue of such amount by Ludo Mine to such User. The Bonus points/Cash Bonus granted to the user may be used by such User for the purpose of setting off against the contribution to the prize pool in any Contest, in accordance with these Terms. Bonus points will not be withdraw-able or transferrable to any other account of the User, including the User’s bank account, or of any other User or person, other than as part of the winnings of a User in any Contest(s). In case the User and/or Ludo Mine terminates his/her account, all Bonus points granted to the User will return to Ludo Mine and the User will not have any right or interest on such points.
- All Cash Bonuses credited in a User’s account will be valid for a period of 14 days from the date of credit. The Cash Bonus will lapse at the end of 14 days, and not reflect in a User account thereafter.
- Upon confirming a transaction on the Platform, Users are bound by and must make payment for that transaction.
- The User acknowledges that subject to time taken for bank reconciliations and such other external dependencies that Ludo Mine may have on third parties, transactions on the Platform may take up to 24 hours to be processed. Any amount paid or transferred into the User's Unplayed Account or Winnings Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the User's Unplayed Account or Winnings Account balance. Similarly, the utilization of the Bonus points or amounts debited from Unplayed Account or Winnings Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the User's Unplayed Account or Winnings Account balance. Users agree not to raise any complaint or claim against Ludo Mine in respect of any delay, including any lost opportunity to join any Contest or match due to delay in crediting of transaction amount into any of the User's accounts.
- A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible. Ludo Mine may, in certain exceptional circumstances and at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of the transaction, Users may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions will also govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions will prevail.
- The terms of play of each game would be displayed, along with the fixed/ variable Winnings amount a User may win on participation and successful completion of a game, on the Platform. Such amounts will be decided by Ludo Mine for each game separately. The User would be eligible to withdraw only to the extent of their Winnings (before that expires) and after submission of relevant documentation to Ludo Mine .
- Invoicing: Ludo Mine will issue an invoice for the Platform Fees charged (inclusive of applicable tax thereon) to the User. Invoices will be issued within a period of 30 days from the date of service. Invoices will be provided to Users within 15 days of them providing their verified email ids. For any grievance related to invoicing, Users may reach out to invoices[at]Ludo Minegames.com . For avoidance of doubt, if for any reason you are not able to access a copy of the invoices issued for your transactions, please reach out to us at invoices[at]Ludo Minegames.com, and we shall strive to respond to you within 15 working days of your request, with a copy of the same.
Standard Terms and Conditions of Promotions
- These standard terms and conditions of promotions govern participation in promotional activities on the Platform:
- The Promotions are only open to users in India. Participation in the Promotions by proxy is not permitted.
- Participation in the Promotions is voluntary.
- Participation in one Promotion does not guarantee that such a user will be eligible to participate in another Promotion.
- An existing User must not register a new account or operate more than the permissible number of accounts with Ludo Mine, to participate in a Promotion.
- Users wanting to participate in a Promotion may be required to verify their mobile number and other account details in accordance with the terms applicable for such Promotion.
- The verification process may require you to submit personal information about yourself.
- Ludo Mine may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any user from a Promotion if such user engages in or it is found that such user has engaged in any illegal, unlawful or improper conduct (with regard to any of the Promotions or otherwise), and take further action as it may deem necessary in the circumstances.
- Ludo Mine’s decision with respect to the Promotions and any privileges/benefits offered as part of such Promotions, will be final and binding. No correspondence, objection, complaints, etc. may be entertained in this regard.
- A Promotion cannot be clubbed with any other contest/offer/promotion that are running simultaneously and organized or conducted by Ludo Mine.
- Ludo Mine does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the participants of the Promotions.
- Participation in the Program is voluntary. A user will not register or operate more than one user account with Ludo Mine and will not participate in the Program with more than one user account with Ludo Mine.
- The deposit of the Bonus Amount will be at Ludo Mine’s sole discretion and will be subject to the Inviter’s/Invitee’s compliance with these Terms. Ludo Mine may substitute or change the Bonus Amount offered under the Program at any time without notice. An Inviter/Invitee may not substitute the amount of Bonus Amount or substitute offering for other items or exchange for cash.
- Ludo Mine reserves the right to:
- Withhold the deposit of the Bonus Amount; and/or
- Forfeit any deposited Bonus Amount to an Inviter/Invitee or any prizes/winnings earned by the participant by using such Bonus Amount; and/or
- Credit the user's winnings amount in any contest in any wallet sub-section (Deposits, Bonus, Winnings) in any proportion at Ludo Mine’s sole discretion.
- Mere participation in the Program does not entitle the Inviter/Invitee to receive any Bonus Amount.
- Ludo Mine may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any Inviter/Invitee if such Inviter/Invitee engages in or it is found that such Inviter/Invitee has engaged in any illegal, unlawful or improper conduct (with regard to the Program or otherwise).
- The decision of Ludo Mine will be final and binding with regard to the Program, and the deposit of the Bonus Amount and no correspondence, objection, complaints, etc. Will be entertained in this regard.
- This Program cannot be clubbed with any other contests/promotions/programs that are running simultaneously and organized or conducted by Ludo Mine.
- Ludo Mine reserves the right to change/modify/or withdraw the Program and/or change these terms and conditions without any prior notice of the same at its sole discretion.
- The Terms and Conditions, as applicable to the Ludo Mine’s fantasy games and services, will apply to and govern the Program.
- Ludo Mine does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the participants (Inviter/Invitee) of the Program.